PROVIDING SOLUTIONS WITH EXPERIENCE, ATTENTION AND UNDERSTANDING
Setaram is fully committed to ensuring that our customers get the best out of their instruments by providing complete solutions to their thermal analysis challenges.
- Fast adoption of solutions
- Decrease cost of ownership
- Increase instrument lifetime
- Harsh environment installation / maintenance
- Quality standards
- Reduce risks and downtime due to relocation instrument
- Support from an experienced team skilled on all generations of Setaram equipment
- Instrument Installation & Commissioning
- First Level , Maintenance and Advanced Training
- Preventive Maintenance contracts
- Worldwide coverage
- Management tool & process for support queries
- Relocation contract
- Accreditation (Chemical risks, Uranium Chemistry PR1CU, Nuclear Research center PR1CR)
- Increase autonomy/skills
- Reduce campaign times
- Control OPEX
- Contact a trained team of experts
- Calibrate and maintain instrument high performance
All of Setaram’s instruments are designed to offer you many years of uninterrupted operation along with world class technical assistance from highly qualified engineers for any problem that you may encounter.
As a way to ensure your maximum satisfaction, we offer the following maintenance contracts to meet your specific business and operational requirements:
|(1)||SCHEDULED ANNUAL PREVENTATIVE MAINTENANCE VISIT||INCLUDED||INCLUDED||INCLUDED||INCLUDED|
|(2)||PRIORITY SERVICE SCHEDULING FOR REPAIRS||INCLUDED||INCLUDED||INCLUDED||INCLUDED|
|(3)||EMERGENCY VISIT AT NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE||__||1 VISIT
|(4)||ROD CALIBRATION||__||1 ROD / YEAR||1 ROD / YEAR||UP TO 2 RODS / VISIT|
|(5)||TRAVEL FEES FOR EMERGENCY VISITS||__||__||**100% COVERED||**100% COVERED|
|(6)||DISCOUNT ON SPARE PARTS||10%||12%||15%||***100% COVERED|
|(7)||DISCOUNT ON CONSUMABLES||10%||12%||15%||18%|
|(8)||DISCOUNT ON ANY FUTURE CONTRACT TESTING||5%||5%||5%||5%|
*Any intervention related to a user fault or application support will be charged.
**All travel fees including airfare, hotels, and meals are covered under this c ontract regardless of how many times we may visit for maintenance purposes.
***All spare parts are included regardless of how many times we may visit for maintenance purposes.
If you do find yourself needing technical support or service, use the contact information below, and one of our service engineers will contact you to review your situation, and to schedule an on-site visit if necessary.
Phone: +33 (0)4 72 10 25 20
Address email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fax: +33 (0)4 78 28 63 55
Download the Support Service Flyer
Download the Maintenance Contracts Flyer