The 12th European Symposium on Thermal Analysis and Calorimetry
ESTAC12 is organized by:
Central and Eastern European Committee for Thermal Analysis & Calorimetry (CEEC-TAC),
Transilvania University of Brasov (UniTBv),
National Institute for Laser, Plasma and Radiation Physics (INFLPR),
Institute of Physical Chemistry “Ilie G. Murgulescu” of the Romanian Academy (ICF),
Commission for Thermal Analysis and Calorimetry of the Romanian Academy (CATCAR).
- Kinetics and catalysis.
- Thermophysical properties and thermal reactivity of solids.
- Metals, alloys, intermetallics & high temperature materials
- Thermally stimulated processes in ceramics. Nanomaterials and thermoelectrics.
- Thermal investigation of thin films and other minute materials.
- Functional soft inorganic, organic and macromolecular materials.
- Thermochemistry and calorimetry.
- Thermodynamics of biomolecules; from stability to interactions.
- Polymers, Biomaterials, Pharmaceuticals and Cosmetics.
- The Environment and Green technologies. Alternative clean sources for energy.
- Combustion, fuels & biofuels. Materials for energy conversion and storage.
- Energetic materials, thermal hazards & fire safety.
- Advanced materials processing and applied thermal engineering.
Composites in extreme conditions and environments.
- Instrumentation and theory; coupled, complementary and alternative techniques: sample controlled thermal analysis, microcalorimetry, emanation thermal analysis, nanoTA, PulseTA, laser pyrolysis, thermochromatography, etc.
- Thermal analysis and calorimetry in life sciences, natural products, food, fertilizers, soils, geosciences, forensics, textiles and arts.