INSPIRING IMAGINATION FOR MATERIAL SCIENCE
SETARAM is a leading company that provides a full range of thermal analysis, calorimetry and gas & vapor sorption solutions for scientists who are primarily interested in EXPERIMENTAL CONTROL, QUALITY RESULTS and INSTRUMENT VERSATILITY.Read more »
Webinar series about gas sorption - part 2 : Thermogravimetric Analysis and Flow-pulse adsorption-microcalorimetry
This webinar series in two parts concerns the characterization of gas sorption processes. After a first part dedicated to Manometry and the Sievert’s method, this second session will focus more particularly on :
- the input of Thermogravimetric Analysis (TGA), and the use of thermobalances to characterize CO2 adsorption
- pulse-flow adsorption microcalorimetry for studies of adsorption processes on powder catalysts
Presentations will be given by
- Dr Eloy Sanz Perez, Post-doctoral Researcher and Lecturer at the Department of Chemical, Energy and Mechanical Technology of the Rey Juan Carlos University, Spain
- Dr Hongyu Zeng, Technical Specialist, Head of Technical Center, SETARAM China (Shanghai office)
- The language of this webinar will be English. A live question and answer session will take place at the end of the event.
- Although it is not a must to be able to follow part 2,the first part of the gas sorption webinar series can be replayed at any time after registration and login from https://www.setaram.com/video_webinar/gas-sorption-webinars-part-1-manometry-sieverts-method-with-the-pctpro-instrument/
FORUM LABO 2019
From 26th to 28th March 2019 at Paris expo Porte de Versailles in France, we will present our products, solutions and innovations in the fields of Research, Analysis and Control in Industry sectors ranging from Biotechnology to Environment, Pharmaceuticals and Agro-food.
Don't miss this opportunity to meet us!