With its wide temperature range (-45 to 120°C), its various cells and its unique capabilities of measuring under high pressure (up to 1000 bars / 14 600 psi), the μDSC7 evo can meet a wide range of applications, especially when dealing with:
• Life Sciences – Pharmaceuticals: protein denaturation / aggregation in liquid, powder or gel form, solid state investigation (polymorphism, amorphism),
• Food: protein denaturation / aggregation, fusion / gelifi cation of polysaccharides, gelatine,
foam formation under gas pressure,
• Polymers: pressure infl uence on glass transition,
• Gas Hydrates: thermodynamic properties of formation / dissociation, stability, kinetics data,
• Petroleum: Gas hydrates formation / dissociation, stability, kinetics data, WAT (Wax Appearance Temperature),
• Environmental: CO2 sequestration (gas hydrates).
View the application notes in your field, available for download, by visiting our Application Library Area.
We have also included a powerful search engine that will enable you to fi nd the most applicable data.